MEDIUM WEIGHT MERINO WOOL BACKPACKING SOCKS- Merino Wool makes for an excellent backpacking sock fiber. Merino wool is much softer than regular wool, but it has all of the same great benefits. This rich merino wool and stretch nylon fabric is extremely comfortable. It wicks moisture naturally so that your feet stay nice and dry on the trail. The worst thing for your feet is to hike with wet socks inside your leather hiking boots. It is also a very durable fabric so they last much longer than regular athletic socks. These socks will feel great on your feet. The stretch nylon hugs your foot for a perfect fit. The midweight thickness is great for mild or cold weather
- Medium weight, crew socks
- Extra reinforced heel, toe and sole for extended wearLycra® arch panel promotes circulation and holds sock in place
- Padded sole for extra foot comfort
- Extra soft merino wool has itch-free comfort and moves moisture away naturally
- Smooth, flat toe seam
- 70% merino wool, 29% stretch nylon, 1% spandex
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 03 January, 2007.